Special Educational Needs and Disability
If you have any concerns about your child’s well-being or academic progress at any time please contact school personnel in this order:
1. Class Teacher
2. SENCo - Ms Jo Graham
3. Well-being Lead and Support - Mrs L Silburn and Mrs S Olbison
4. Phase Leaders - Miss A Murphy (KS1) or Mr L Colley (KS2)
5. Vice Principal - Mrs L Fairfield
6. Head Of Academy - Miss C Mayers
7. Chair of Governors - Mrs P Smith
Please visit Wakefield Local Offer - Helping children & young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities find the information and support they are looking for.
You can read our SEN Report in full on our Statutory Information page here.